Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

All aboard to Evenbettersville!

I started TMiYC as a writing blog, only to find I had little patience for writing such a thing. TMiYC thus became a writer’s blog.

I started TMiYC’s Facebook page as a place to post links to new blog entries. I did that for several weeks before From the Bungalow “pimped” me on his page one Wednesday, introducing me to a bunch of people who’d never have found TMiYC otherwise—and vice versa!

In both cases, I started with one purpose only to abandon that purpose to something more important: the joy of connecting with others at a level beyond that afforded by casual conversation.

Some of the sweetest connections have been with other bloggers. One such blogger read something I’d written as an 18-year-old and wrote words so sweet I barely knew how to reply:

I thought on those words for a little while. When I’d finally regained my ability to manipulate words, I replied with a new status:

[ read more ]

No comments:

Post a Comment