Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

So You Think Unicorns & Magic Can Dance

I live in Los Angeles. I do. I share an apartment and a child with someone who was on reality TV and now works in show biz. I did extra work throughout law school, and hope to do a bit more in the years to come.

These L.A. things are pieces of the life I live, but neither representative nor particularly reflective of the remainder. It’s for this reason I was initially reluctant to mention my family’s weekend adventures with Around the World for Free, or to document tonight’s also biz-related amusement.

Buddies in wait for SYTYCD

This entry wasn’t supposed to happen. Imeant to just go to tonight’s So You Think You Can Dance taping and enjoy a little off-the-grid time with my girlfriends Elizabeth and Elsha.

Do you suppose said girlfriends made this easy by being dull and quiet? Of course they didn’t.

I did my best to take in their banter without taking literal note of it, but knew an entry would be forthcoming the moment the following exchange concluded.

Elizabeth: What are they wearing?!
Elsha (immediately): Magic. Unicorns!

[ read more ]



http://bit.ly/nD7fXc

No comments:

Post a Comment