Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gay love. Or, as I like to call it, love.

I knew Stupendous long before I knew Terrific.

“Stu” and I? We took martial arts together a dozen years ago. “Terri,” on the other hand, came into my life five years ago. Just barely.

The evening we met concluded such a miserable day of work-related travel, I very nearly turned my rental car back toward my hotel and skipped our planned meeting. As I drove darkened rural roads on the outskirts of Cupertino, I cursed and swore but ultimately believed Stu’s assurances I was almost there. I really would find them, if I stayed the course.

I did find them. And though I could not see it then, finding them in person was an intrinsic piece of my finding my way to the beautiful, blessed life I live now.

[ read more ]

This post's inspiration, as found on the Straight People for Gay Marriage Facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment