Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Where monsters and new favorite days meet: an interview

I was sold before I’d read a single word of Shannon‘s blog.

But how could that be? Easy: I’d seen the blog’s title, “Mynewfavoriteday.

Over the months I’ve followed Mynewfavoriteday, I’ve read about Shannon’s fears and anxieties parenting her two-year-old twins, whose arrival twelve weeks early has led to challenges she’s faced bravely and graciously. I’ve felt less alone for the unflinching way she addresses her life’s challenges and blessings alike in her determination to make each new day her favorite day.

It’s this kind of transparency that illuminates the strength in choosing joy.

The fact Shannon’s a fellow Oregon girl–and University of Oregon Duck!–once-lived in Japan and now-living in SoCal adds to this closet monster’s MNFD love. Quack quack!

Someday soon, Shannon will be writing an FTIAT entry. Today, she’s interviewed me for Mynewfavoriteday.

Want to know why I named my blog “The Monster in Your Closet”? Think you know what my greatest accomplishment is, in my eyes?

There’s no way to know for sure unless you follow this link!

Don’t be in too great a hurry to leave Mynewfavoriteday after you’ve read the interview, hey? There’s a lot of wonderful stuff to see, and feel, as you start down your own path to making today your new favorite day.

No comments:

Post a Comment