Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

My Blogger fail

D'oh! I haven't been to Blogger in a week! Here's what I've missed posting:
  • Seven years ago -- "On November 3, 2004, I began an autobiography that I wrapped up at 70,005 words* a few weeks later."
  • FTIAT: Life is Like an Empty Box of Chocolates (Because I Ate Them All) -- It wasn’t until 21, when I started dating my now-husband, that I realized how much time I was wasting on trying. Trying to be someone I wasn’t, to impress people who probably weren’t fooled to begin with or didn’t care much either way.
  • Just love. -- You take with you all the love you’ve ever received, or given. And, really, how awesome is that? How amazing is this gift of love, which actually grows in our own hearts when given away?

No comments:

Post a Comment