Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Willful characters!

New blog entry:
I'm the boss, guys.

Excerpt:
Abigail: yo, u there?
Jacob: I’m here. If I weren’t, my status would show it. UNLIKE YOU.
Abigail: whatevs. i got bigger things to think about. UNLIKE YOU.
Jacob: My soul! You’ve crushed it!
Abigail: suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
Abigail: anyway i have a favor
Abigail: u free tom.?
Jacob: Tom? Who’s Tom?
Abigail: haha. u suck. but i need a fave, k?
Jacob: Your wish is my command, if it’s both reasonable and practical.
Abigail: can u take me to eugene tom.? and a friend?
Jacob: Take you to Eugene, then to a friend’s? Sure.
Abigail: omg. stfu noob. can u take me n a friend to eugene tom.? pretty pls?
Jacob: You make wanting to do you favors so enticing.

2 comments:

  1. love this back and forth. love all the play on words. convos on the net make for some very comedic entertainment! i laughed out loud at the Tom? Who's Tom? bwahahaha...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was my first time writing an IM exchange and I had so much fun! A small part of me was grumbling at my protagonist that Jacob wasn't even supposed to exist, but mostly it was a heck of a lot of fun to "listen in." I hope that's not the last such IM exchange I'll be writing in my WIP . . . the characters will tell me soon enough! ;)

    ReplyDelete