Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Colorado: words, pics and vids, oh my!

New blog entry:
Reflections of a long weekend in Colorado

Excerpt:

Sweet, sweet vacation. How are you so slow to come and so quick to pass?

As is proper for a vacation, Li’l D and I spent a good portion of our long weekend in Colorado lounging around on the couch watching Sesame Street music clips. I was even allowed to be on the couch for most of this, although Li’l D did shove me off the couch at one point so he could focus his snugglage on Mackenzie:

No room for Mommy on this boat!

One of Li’l D’s favorite things about Colorado was the three horsies mere yards from his window. Each morning and after each nap, he’d get up and exclaim, “Horsies!” I’d usher him toward the horses’ pens, where he’d diligently gather up hay scraps to help keep his equine buddies fed:

Li'l D performs a feed assist of non-epic proportions

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I left you a present on my blog: www.beckah-rah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete