Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

A Little and a Letter

New blog entry:

Excerpt:

This unscheduled entry is brought to you by the letters “H” (for happiness) and “L” (for little, letter and love, but not little letter love, no offense to the tiny serifed folks among you).

Even without its own unanticipated blessings, yesterday was destined to be a good day, for it marked The Return of Amelia:

♥ Me & Amelia, 2009 ♥

We’ll be writing our story together in a separate entry, so I’ll just say here that I was already excited to the infinity power when I took my lunch break yesterday.

How could the day get any better? Why, with a letter from Sonya Sones, author of the book that inspired me to write and share my entry Six hands for lifting: on my mom, mental illness, fear & hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment