Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

Six hands for lifting? Try 600,000!

New blog entry:
What happened next? The aftermaths

Excerpt:

Two short days ago, I mentioned I’d only be posting twice a week. Well, I posted that before I’d read your tweets, emails and comments on yesterday’s post. (Good thing, too! Who knows what I’d do if endowed with psychic abilities?)

I’ll be replying to your touching, beautiful comments in the next couple of days, but there are a couple of points for follow up that bear stating outside of comments. And, hey! I also said I’d be posting Thursdays, so . . . so there!

1. Contacting me with questions and/or support

I’ve gotten a few emails from folks nervous that their questions will upset or offend me. If you’re asking me a genuine, genuinely felt question not intended to get a rise out of me, I will not only not be offended, I will be grateful you trusted me to be gentle with the heart behind your questions.

I am always, always happy to answer heartfelt questions sent to this address. Thanks to informal training “offered” me over the years by Nick, I will not be offended. I will answer your questions as honestly and quickly as I’m able. “As quickly as I’m able” may not be very quick at all, but please know you will hear from me.

2. What happened afterward?

The next several years were hard, but not as hard–for the most part, for me–as the first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment