Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beware the baby-snatching pirate!

This has been a weekend full of good things, but this afternoon was especially delightful. Ba.D., Li’l D and I headed over to the Pirate Invasion of Belmont Pier. There we were soon met by our friend Em and her mom, who saw Li’l D for the first time since she and her team of student nurses helped usher him into the world 21 months ago. ♥

Come any closer and I'll loose 'im to the sharks!

All told, we were probably only there for an hour. But what an hour it was! Not only did I get to remember the joy of the evening I met Li’l D, but I was awash in memories of visiting the very same pier–accompanied by my old law school roommate and her husband–my first evening back in Los Angeles three years ago.

[ read more ]

No comments:

Post a Comment