Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

RESPECT MAH PRAHVAHCAH!

Occasionally I get to thinking about my old “Public Journal,” which I started in 1995 with the following words:

23 June, 1995
My, doesn’t she aspire to a lot! She aspires to be Bobby’s girl,
and that’s all that’s important to her!

I laugh at my younger self for how she told her extended family not, under any circumstances, to ever, ever read her online journal . . . and then expected them to comply! I remain tickled at how that younger me removed her online journals after indignantly Really Letting People Know they just as really needed to be better about minding their own business.

Oh, younger Deb, have I told you how cute you were?

Did I say "cute"? I meant "scary." In the hair department. September '01

Today I found myself wondering, “What was I doing this day a decade ago?” I didn’t find anything for July 29, but I found something even better. Only a few weeks more than a decade ago, I shared the following about being new to and broke in Los Angeles:

[ read more ]

No comments:

Post a Comment