Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Closet Monster & the Seven(ish) Posts

Like Surrey gal, I'm reluctant to act on being "tagged" in others' blog entries. But when I'm tagged as I was below, how could I resist the challenge?

4. The monster in your closet because I’m spiteful and she wrote sooo many interesting posts and I know it will be a very difficult task for her

Bwahaha!

1. Most beautiful post

love

I've written many posts that have beautiful components, but one entry in particular marked the transition between my speaking in generalities and opening myself to both the pain and beauty of sharing the details: “The love inside, you take it with you.”

2. Most popular post

One of my entries (see #5 below) was Freshly Pressed, which gave it an unfair advantage over the others! Six hands for lifting: on my mom, mental illness, fear & hope has double the hits of my not-unfairly-advantaged, next-most-popular post.

3. Most controversial post

My sixteen-year-old self was happy to blog about anything and everything that crossed her mind. Because this blog is as much an "author blog" as a personal blog, I steer clear of individual issues that would detract from the heart of TMiYC, which is believing--and reflecting--that there's hope no matter how dark things have been or look now. I did get some heated responses (not all of which were in comment) to my reflections on why I didn't bother finishing the second book of The Hunger Games: Waitress, I’d like to return my Katniss and get a Sophia instead.

[ read more ]

No comments:

Post a Comment