Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Little Pony wrath: averted!


Several months ago, I announced my decision to post exactly twice weekly. I celebrated the decision by posting roughly 23 times that week, and 48 the week after that. The pattern since has been somewhere between three to five posts weekly.

That’s a solid “two” with a little magical rounding down. You see that, right?

I was determined to move a little closer* to an unrounded two personal posts this week. Lest I cave in, I posted an ante-upping status on TMiYC’s Facebook page:

I will NOT post again before this Friday’s FTIAT! Can I owe someone $10 if I post again? Or, ooh! How about I owe someone one of my My Little Pony dolls if I post again? That’s incentive!

On Wednesday evening, I was riding high on almost 24 hours of success. I wasn’t even thinkingabout posting a new entry. But then? Then I detoured by the grocery store on my way home.

[ read more ]

This pony means business.





No comments:

Post a Comment