Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful-my-head’s-back-on-straight(ish) Thursday

Thursday got rough almost immediately after I posted this morning's entry. I've since screwed my head back on straight enough to find things for thankfulness. The linkable ones? Look no further!

Well, maybe a wee bit further . . .

The night before last, I saw a little boy who reminded me of another boy I was never able to meet. I posted my heartbroken thoughts about that only to discover those thoughts both mirrored and expanded upon by my blog buddy Chris's pre-written Blogger Idol entry for the week: Take Care of Each Other, G-ddammit. If you were moved by what I wrote yesterday, I urge you to read his entry and--if so inclined--vote not only for that entry, but for living its truths.

Also, you know how I was just laying down the smack on Freshly Pressed? My BFF Mack (who you may remember from my Colorado adventures a few months back) had her The Long, Dark Horseback Ride of the Soul wrangled for Freshly Pressed today! (To the employee responsible for that? I salute your wise and perfect pick!)

Above all else, take note:
Your Thursday cannot possibly be complete if you haven't seen me dancing with SpongeBob yet!*

* OK, so it probably could. Especially if you, unlike me, have an India Pale Ale in your hands right now. Or if you're not reading this, and are instead watching a video demonstration of crib-escaping by then-17-month-old Li'l D:

No comments:

Post a Comment