Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

What kids and shopping have in common

It could be argued there are many things kids and shopping have in common, but the one that's pertinent to this post is:

I used to dislike both these things. A lot.

In my very first guest blog entry ever, the posting of which I'm celebrating formally with crumpets and tea*, I describe what changed and why. If you've read TMiYC for a few months, you probably suspect it relates to the picture I posted in the entry "The myth of perfect people."

You might be wrong. But you might not be! You'll have to mosey over to Cookie's Chronicles, blog home to the lovely Sue (a.k.a. "Cookie's Mom"), to find out.

Without further ado, I present to you:
Mother, Child, Mother

cookies_chronicles_button
* Yeah, I thought you'd see right through that. In the real world, I had to turn all my focus toward not running around shouting, "OMGyouguysmyfirstguestblogentryisliveyayyayyayyaywowwhee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment