Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Paying it forward, blogger-style

New blog entry:
Blog entries that moved me

Excerpt:

Throughout my life, I’ve correlated the words “belong to a community” with “death of individuality.” Becoming part of the virtual blogging community has helped me understand that community is actually enhanced by the unique attributes of its members. It’s no more a destroyer of individuality than is, say, the tooth fairy.

Last Friday, Chris at From the Bungalow shared a couple of my entries in his Paying It Forward entry. Now it’s my turn to pay it forward by sharing with you some entries that have enlightened, enriched or tickled me–or, in some cases, done all three!

I love being part of a community that encompasses these beautiful minds, and many others not on this list that I’m no less moved by.

No comments:

Post a Comment